Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hebrew Names of Jesus

Recently while working on a project for my online store I began a project on the "Names of God". As I was researching the Hebrew names, just seeing them blessed me so much. So I wanted to share them with you and pray they bless you too.

I AM or My Lord- Adonai
Advocate- Malakh Melitz
Alpha and Omega-Aleph v'Tav
Annointed one OR The Messiah- Ha Machiach
Beloved One- Yadid
Bread of Heaven- Lecham Shamayim
Cornerstone- Rosh Pinah
Dayspring from on High- Or-Boker Mirarom
Deliverer- HaPalat
The Last Adam- HaAdam Ha-acharon
God the only Begotten Son- Elohim ben Yachid
Good Shepherd- HaRo'eh HaTov
Great High Priest- HaKohen HaGadol-
Horn of Salvation- Keren Yeshua
God with us- Immanuel
The Judge of the Living and the dead- Shofet haChayim v'hametim
Lamb of God- Seh HaElohim
Man of Sorrows- Ish Makhovot
Morning Star- Kokhav Hashachar
Our Passover- Pischeinu
Redeemer- HaGo'el
Resurrection and Life- Hatekumah v'haChyim
Savior of all men- HaMoshia I'chol Adam
Shepherd- HaRo'eh
the Amen- Ha Amen
The Word- Ha Davar

For a wonderful site with a longer list where you can here the pronounciation of the words click here

1 comment:

  1. thank you for that! I love seeing the names of Jesus. It really helps me know Him better.

    ReplyDelete