Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Christ: All that I need

We often say things like this, "Jesus is all I need" do we mean it? If we lost everything and I mean everything, would He be enough? When we can come to a place where our King is all we need, then we are exactly in the place we were created to be. Jesus is all, our breath, our life, our source. If we gain everything, all our dreams, all our hopes, and we don't have Jesus, we have NOTHING!

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing... 1 Cor 13:1-2

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? Mark 8:36

"If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me
Mark 8:34

No comments:

Post a Comment